Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome to my blog! This is my first blog ever, so I'm really excited about it! My amazing husband helped me get the templates all set up, and here I am.

My verse for the week is John 17. Just knowing the our precious Jesus prayed on behalf of us all is incredible and so comforting to me. I've been meditating on this verse for about 3 days now.

Little Baker is learning: "Obey the first time, every time," along with the Bible verse "Children, obey your parents in everything, for this pleases the Lord." Colossians 3:20
Kind of a hard concept for a little 4 year old, but he's getting it!

Little Bear likes to follow Baker everywhere and grab him from behind and give him a huge ol' Bear hug! Then Baker proceeds to walk around with little Bear holding onto him laughing, then they fall down...still laughing! Baker really can't wait for Bear to turn one, he thinks that on Bear's 2nd birthday that Bear will instantly be able to speak like a 4 year old! Not likely.

Bear's 2nd Birthday will be at the end of May! I really can't believe that it's been that long. We are planning a Teddy Bear picnic party! I'm taking advantage of the bears theme as long as I can! One day he's going to be so sick of bears, I just know it!

XOXO ashleigh